21 Feb 2020
A frontline global presence in Electrical Test & Measurement Equipment since 1940, with specialized expertise in Low Voltage Test & Measurement.
In India, the company has been present for many decades already, offering world class products optimized for Indian needs at 'just right prices'. Many of these products have for long been the choice equipment of every Indian electrical installation professional
EXPLORE OUR NEW MIXED SIGNAL POWER ANALYZER DEWE3-PA8
DEWETRON is an Austrian manufacturer of precision Test & Measurement systems designed to help our customers make the world more predictable, efficient and safe. Our strengths lie in customized solutions that are immediately ready for use while also being quickly adaptable to the changing needs of the test environment and sophisticated technology of the Energy, Automotive, Transportation and Aerospace industries. DEWE3-PA8 is the next generation of mixed signal power analyzer from DEWETRON. It meets and exceeds today’s demands for reliable and precision analysis of electrical motors, inverters, complete electric/hybrid electric drive trains and other electrical components.
PRECISION MULTI POWER ANALYZER FOR POLYPHASE MEASUREMENTS
· The DEWE3-PA8 Mixed Signal & Multi Power Analyzer is the solution for high performance power analysis.
· Gap Lesly record any signal with only ONE instrument.
· PXI Express Bus Technology ensures high speed throughput.
Overall Power Accuracy 0.04 % guaranteed.
TYPICAL DEWETRON SOLUTION
· > The precision of the DC and AC voltage inputs (DC ±(0.02% of reading + 0.02% of range),
· > AC ±(0.03% of reading)) and current inputs DC ±(0.02% of reading + 0.02% of range), AC ±(0.03% of reading)) is unrivalled in the industry.
> 10 MS/s and 18-bit A/D conversion, as well as the best linearity of the signal conditioning offers the highest dynamic performance in the whole input range. Because of the low range error, the DEWE3-PA8 achieves the highest accuracy available in the market, even with low range utilization. Precision accuracy is guaranteed throughout the whole analysis, without range switching or gaps in recorded data.
ONE SYSTEM FOR ALL INPUTS
· Modular and Mixed Signal inputs, Isolated high voltage & current inputs
· High performance auxiliary inputs (e.g. torque, speed, vibration)
· CAN interface with input and output function, Ether CAT and XCP, SCPI over Ethernet
· High number of mid speed inputs for low dynamic signals (e.g. temperature)
· PTP, GPS, IRIG synchronization, Counter and analog output
Kyoritsu KEW India Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
#4, S P Nagar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380006.
T : 91 79-2640 9686 | M 0 98246 80404
E : firstname.lastname@example.org